From the last rains of winter to the flowering of spring vines, nothing is as exciting as the cycle of the vineyard and the promise of new wine. This year’s near perfect combination of long warm days and cool evenings produced a gorgeous wine with ripe, concentrated fruit flavors, a rich texture and great length.
Vineyards: A blend of premium Pinot Noir grapes grown in some of California’s finest vineyards including the Central Valley, Central Coast and Lake County.
• Grapes picked between 23.5 and 25.0 Brix
• 7-day fermentation at 72-85 degrees
• Stainless steel fermentation with French and American oak aging
• Alcohol: 13.5%
• Color: ruby red
• Aroma: fresh strawberry, raspberry and cranberry
• Palate: smooth body with plum, boysenberry and cherry flavors
The Magna Terra Pinot Noir hold true to its varietal roots with prominent cherry fruit supplemented by loose leaf tobacco and integrated French oak. The palate follows in suit with supple tannins, a full body and flavors of rich red fruit.
Serve at room temperature. Pair with a wide variety of dishes or simply enjoy by the glass.