Shipping & Returns
In Store & Curbside Pickup
- Place your order online and choose the Highlander Wine & Spirits location most convenient for you. Once you have received confirmation that your order is ready to pick up, head to your local Highlander, and your order will be waiting for you
- If you would like curbside pickup,* please call the store when you arrive and our staff will be happy to assist you
- You will receive an email when your order has been completed and is ready to be picked up. Orders are typically ready to be picked up in 3-8 days‡
- *Curbside pickup is not available at our Downtown Calgary 8th Avenue Place location
Calgary Home Delivery
- Calgary delivery is available for a flat rate fee of $10.00/order
- Qualifying orders of over $100 (before taxes and/or deposit) are delivered for free†
- Location of delivery must be within Calgary city limits
- Delivery date and time window can be selected during the checkout process
- For all deliveries someone of Legal Drinking Age must be present at the time of delivery
- In the event nodoby is available at the time of delivery, orders will be dropped off at the closest Highlander location
Canada Post Expedited
- For areas outside of Calgary, we ship our products via Canada Post Expedited
- Shipping cost is dependent on shipping location and weight of product ordered. Shipping cost is generated during the checkout process
- Orders shipped via Canada Post typically take between 7 to 21 days from time of order. Tracking numbers will be provided once the order has been shipped
- Highlander will always do everything in our power to ensure your order is safely packaged. We use highly durable pulp shippers, however once your order is handed over to the courier Highlander is no longer liable for it
† Free Calgary delivery only applies to orders with a pre-tax total of $100 or more. Some exclusions apply, and this offer may end, or the qualifying total may change without notice. Not applicable to cancelled orders or orders delayed due to out-of-stock merchandise.
‡ Orders marked for pickup at the West Edmonton location may not be available by the time specified in the email.
Downtown Corporate Delivery orders are completed in Calgary every Tuesday and every second Wednesday in Edmonton. Orders placed within three days of delivery will not be delivered until the next cycle.
Delivery and pickup times may be affected by weather, order volumes or other factors.
Our goal is to have 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return to your nearest Highlander Wine & Spirits location for a replacement or refund. All returns must be made within 30 days from purchase for the return to be processed. Gift card purchases are final and non-refundable. Please note that delivery charges are non-refundable.
We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked, or flawed. We are also unable to accept return of wine that was damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment, or wine that is ordered in error.
Once the wine is received we will refund your credit card account for the cost of the wine less shipping and handling. If the original shipment was damaged or flawed you will receive a full refund, including shipping and handling charges. Please contact us for return instructions.
A 15% restocking fee may be applied to canceled orders.
By making a purchase through highlanderwine.com or one of our locations, the purchaser agrees that title to the alcoholic beverages purchased passes to the buyer in Alberta. By placing an order the purchaser authorizes Highlander Wine & Spirits on the purchaser's behalf, to engage a shipper to deliver the purchaser's order. The purchaser is solely responsible to ensure compliance with applicable law in the province where the purchaser has directed the courier to deliver the purchaser's order.